In the first phase, we provide technical assistance on the materials, if necessary, taking into account the working conditions to which the parts will be subjected.
In the second phase, the parts are machined and, the necessary treatments and finishes are carried out.
In this last phase, the customer can also request assembly.
At all stages we provide technical advice to the customer.
The success of our machining service is based on the human talent of our multidisciplinary team and a modern machine park of lathes and milling machines.
5-axis milling machine with 320 mm table.
- Longitudinal travel (X) 450 mm
- Transverse path (Y) 460 mm
- Vertical travel (Z) 495 mm
- Longitudinal course (X) 1620 mm
- Transverse course (Y) 700 mm
- Vertical course (Z) 640 mm
Lathe with turning diameter up to 460mm.
Distance between points 689mm.
- Longitudinal course (X) 1030 mm
- Transverse course (Y) 530 mm
- Vertical course (Z) 540 mm
- Longitudinal course (X) 850 mm
- Transverse course (Y) 500 mm
- Vertical course (Z) 630 mm
- Lathe with turning diameter up to 290mm.
- Distance between points 510mm.
Pneumatic tapping machine
Hydraulic tapping machine
Tangential grinding machine