Global industrie fair
We are pleased to announce that ZERBIMEK will be exhibiting at Global Industrie 2023 in Lyon, France from 7th to 10th March. This event is one of the most important industrial fairs in Europe and represents a unique opportunity to present our machining services to a global audience and to expand our presence in the international market.
Our participation at Global Industry is made possible thanks to the collaboration of the Chamber of Commerce of Gipuzkoa, which has given us the opportunity to showcase our machining services on stand 6A110.
Find out more about our participation in Global Industrie and the services we offer.
We are attending Global Industrie to exhibit to a global audience and to expand our presence, particularly in the French market where we are already present. We see this as an opportunity to showcase our track record, our working methods, our services and the technology we use.
In addition, you will be able to meet part of our team and clear up any doubts you may have, as our Export Manager – Marta Azpiroz – will be present in Lyon and will be happy to meet you and clear up any doubts you may have.
Our machining service includes
- Technical advice: The advice is present in all the phases, whenever it is necessary or any phase can be optimised.
- CNC milling: We have the latest generation of machines to carry out high precision and high-quality CNC milling.
- CNC turning: We have the latest machinery to carry out high precision, high quality CNC turning.
- Treatments: We carry out surface and heat treatments.
- Grinding: We carry out high quality grinding to ensure the precision and perfect finish of the parts.
- Assembly: We can assemble assemblies and subassemblies if required.
We look forward to seeing you in Lyon!